of LOVE to "ALL"
don't eat or drink
too much TURKEY today
Pets and Family and Friends
and be sure to
and FEED PETS FIRST!!!!!!
"The Power of Thanksgiving"
can change your life. Really. I'm not talking about the holiday, though
I know it's that time of year.
many just scratch the surface when it comes to giving thanks. Let's do
more than that and take
Why Give Thanks?
The most obvious reason is God's goodness. He deserves our thanks. "Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men!" (Psalm 107:31).
reason, almost as obvious as the first is that God wants us to give thanks:
"In everything give thanks;
that God deserves our thanks combined with the fact that it is His will
for us to give thanks add up to
From Ms. Boo Gwynne:
My Life with the Boo Mistress
or "why I am thankful"
by: Boo Gwynne
How I came to live with the Olivija and how she became my mistress can be found by clicking here.
It wasn't long before I knew what a lucky little pup I am, I am. I soon discovered why others referred to
me as a JAPP (that stands for just a princess pup) I have been with the Boo Mistress and the BooDa almost
all my life. I have been here so long that I can remember no other life. I would like to tell you on this special
day that no matter who you are or what kind of life form you are. Or what ailments you have. Or whatever
is amiss in your life you still have a multitude of things to be thankful for. Here is a list of just some of the
things I am thankful for.
1. The love and protection of the Boo Mistress and the BooDa.
2. The fact that I have a warm roof over my head, and a soft pillow under my fuzzy bottom.
3. That wonderful water and food bowl that always have something delicious in them, for little ol' me.
4. My extreme good looks, because I certainly couldn't survive on my hunting skills.
5. My fierce voice that is helpful in case I have to protect the Boo Mistress by barking loudly.
6. Warm little outfits to wear outside in the cold PA. winters.
7. The Boo Mistress who quit her job just to stay home with me and play with me.
8. My own magic forest to romp and try to catch wild critters in.
9. Critters like rabbit and squirrel and chipmunks and voles and groundhogs and lots of different birds.
10. The biggest bathroom in the world.
11. A Boo Mistress who will hold and protect me when the vaccumn cleaner is on.
I could just go on forever because yes, God is good to all his creatures, large and small.
So, this Thanksgiving be sure to say a Thank you to your provider of all good things. I hope your
Thanksgiving will be as Wonderful and Loving a time with your family, friends and pets as ours will be.
With Much Love to All,
The Grand Boobah of Dooda
also speaking for
The Boo Mistress and The BooDa
TEST OR TWO TO AMUSE
...1. "First" Thanksgiving - read the history behind what the Pilgrims' Thanksgiving was and was not like.
...2. Aristotle's Thanksgiving on the Web - learn about the Pilgrims, do a word search, or read a story.
...3. Billy Bear's Thanksgiving - games, puzzles, mazes and pictures to color, from Billy Bear Storybooks.
...4. Butterball Turkey - turkey tips and trivia from your electronic grandmother.
...5. Turkey on the Web. a new spin on Thanksgiving
...6 . Thanksgiving with Reader's Digest - recipes, traditions, crafts and more.
...7 . Happy Thanksgiving from Ben & Jerry's - games, activities, and arts & crafts for the holiday.
...8. Everything Thanksgiving
...9. Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade - all you want to know about the annual event.
...10. Pilgrims' Thanksgiving Feast: Write-a-Story Contest - write a story about Plymouth Plantation and
... the first Thanksgiving, and enter it in the contest.
...11. Thanksgiving Traditions and History.
...12. Thanksgiving Tradition - wondering what the first Thanksgiving was like? Come to Plymouth
...Plantation for your answers!
...13. Thanksgiving on the Net
...14. Thanksgiving Page - recipes and the history of Thanksgiving.
...15. Thanksgiving Games - and holiday decorations.
...16. Thanksgiving Thoughts - kids write poems about the holidays.
...17. Growing Giant Pumpkins
...18. Wampanoag Indians
...19. At Home Arts
...20. Thanksgiving Games to Print & Play
21. Thanksgiving : FamilyEducation.com - A Cornucopia of Family Fun
...22. Thanksgiving game: Holiday Foods Crossword Puzzle
...23. Thanksgiving game: Scrambled Food Fun
...24. Thanksgiving game: Thanksgiving Turkey Chase!
...25. Thanksgiving game: Talking Turkey!
...26. Thanksgiving game: Turkey Ambush!
...27. Thanksgiving game: Find Tom Turkey
Click Here to
Click Here to Go
Back to Writer